Pretty Post: A Year of Cards in a Box
Pretty Post: A Year of Cards in a Box
free shipping for UK orders over £40
Choose from the original gold box, or limited edition holographic cards
What is Pretty Post?
A year of cards in a box - Pretty Post is twenty different, all occasion, luxury cards in a reusable and refillable box.
'All occasion' means they cover birthdays, thank yous, celebrations of all kinds and lots of multi-use cards that work for all the other times you need a card but don't have one.
An attractive and reusable box filled with luxury cards, designed to work for every occasion and person. Sticking with a neutral palette means that they appeal to everyone - male, female, adult or child. They're minimalist, with a mix of calligraphy and typography.
Twenty cards, all of which could happily be used for everyone. Send them to your best mate, your granny, your dad, even your one friend who you know is 100% judging you on the card you send them.
The cards are about as fancy as you get - luxury stock, thick tactile cards. On 350GSM card for the paper geeks out there. The kind of card you don't get much change from a fiver for in a shop. Each of them is hot foiled -that's when they're metallic and shiny, and feel especially nice - embossed into the paper.
They all come housed, in beautifully made box. This has been designed to be as minimal as possible. This means you can pop it on a shelf, rather than hide it away in a cupboard, this way you can easily access it. It even has space for extra cards - so you can keep this as a reusable and refillable card box.
What's so special about them?
1. Everything is made in the UK. By small companies owned by real humans. Shopping small in a big way. I’m a real human- and my suppliers are all real humans. I speak to them on the phone and use inappropriate kisses at the end of emails and everything.
2. The box and cards are all literally made by hand. I am using this word in the actual literal correct context. Literally.
3. There is no plastic packaging. Anywhere. None inside, none used while posting. That’s 20 less cellophane wrappers you’ll be throwing in the bin. I aim to be as zero waste as possible for a company that uses paper as its main event. I talk about it a lot. It gets a bit boring- but it’s my millennial showing.
4. Everything is recyclable. The suppliers I use all have great environmental policies, as do I. While I’m not advising your mates chuck your cards away (!!) all our foiled cards can be put in the recycling bin.
Don't just take me word for it - my wonderful customers love them too. Some of my favourite snippets (you can find these and more in our Instagram highlights and check the reviews below too):
"I feel like a little kid in a card shop, these are unreal, Zoe!"
"So much attention to detail, I want to rub my finger all over them!"
"These are seriously gorgeous, Zoe. Kinda feel like I don't want to use them!"
"Just received them in the post, so so happy -they are totally gorgeous! Can't wait to use them!"
"Well done you, what a triumph. They are SO gorgeous, I can't stop stroking them!"
Need some cards just for kids? - you can find these here. They fit in the box too, of course.
Want to be even more organised? Our perpetual calendar is designed to fit in the box.
- 20 different luxury 350GSM cards
- a6 size
- Hot foiled, with a black and white theme
- Comes in a reusable, luxury black box with envelopes to match
- Split into four categories: Multi use, celebration, thank you and birthday
- Refill packs available
- All cards, box and packaging are made in the UK by small independent suppliers
- Fully recyclable, using FSC paper and packaging.
Beautiful cards and starting using them straight away
So pleased with my mixed box of cards for all occasions. Will definitely be buying more in the future.
The cards are of a very good quality, and good variety for both men and women.
These cards are all excellent quality. I love the range you’re sent; there’s a lot of variety and nothing’s overtly gendered. What’s really great is that many of the designs can be used for more than one type of occasion.
It’s been so useful to have them on hand, as soon as my supply starts to dwindle I wouldn’t hesitate to repurchase.
For anyone thinking about purchasing, I’d recommend popping a book of stamps in your box as the best thing about these is having them in when an birthday/event sneaks up on you. Thanks for getting me out of a last minute scrape more than once Pretty Post/Zoe!
Gorgeous cards and have saved my ass sooooo many times. It’s so brill not having to think about buying cards & every recipient has LOVED them ❤️