Free shipping for UK orders over £40
Finished your box and need a refill? Have somewhere for cards already but want to fill it up?
The same beautiful foiled luxury cards, but with no box. Choose from original gold or super limited edition holographic foil.
Want to create your own refill pack? - use the Pick N Mix Packs
A year of cards - Pretty Post is twenty different, all occasion, luxury cards. This pack can be used as a full refill for your box, or just kept on its own.
'All occasion' means they cover birthdays, thank you's, celebrations of all kinds and lots of multi-use cards that work for all the other times you need a card but don't have one.
The cards are designed to work for every occasion and person. Sticking with a neutral palette means that they appeal to everyone - male, female, adult or child. They're minimalist, with a mix of calligraphy and typography.
Twenty cards, all of which could happily be used for everyone. Send them to your best mate, your granny, your dad, even your one friend who you know is 100% judging you on the card you send them.
The cards are about as fancy as you get - luxury stock, thick tactile cards. On 350GSM card for the paper geeks out there. The kind of card you don't get much change from a fiver for in a shop. Each of them is hot foiled -that's when they're metallic and shiny, and feel especially nice - embossed into the paper.
What's so special about them?
1. Everything is made in the UK. By small companies owned by real humans. Shopping small in a big way. I’m a real human- and my suppliers are all real humans. I speak to them on the phone and use inappropriate kisses at the end of emails and everything.
2. The box and cards are all literally made by hand. I am using this word in the actual literal correct context. Literally.
3. There is no plastic packaging. Anywhere. None inside, none used while posting. That’s 20 less cellophane wrappers you’ll be throwing in the bin. I aim to be as zero waste as possible for a company that uses paper as its main event. I talk about it a lot. It gets a bit boring- but it’s my millennial showing.
4. Everything is recyclable. The suppliers I use all have great environmental policies, as do I. While I’m not advising your mates chuck your cards away (!!) all our foiled cards can be put in the recycling bin.
Don't just take me word for it - my wonderful customers love them too. Some of my favourite snippets (you can find these and more in our Instagram highlights and check the reviews below too):
"I feel like a little kid in a card shop, these are unreal, Zoe!"
"So much attention to detail, I want to rub my finger all over them!"
"These are seriously gorgeous, Zoe. Kinda feel like I don't want to use them!"
"Just received them in the post, so so happy -they are totally gorgeous! Can't wait to use them!"
"Well done you, what a triumph. They are SO gorgeous, I can't stop stroking them!"
Need some cards just for kids? - you can find these here. They fit in the box too, of course.
- 20 different luxury 350GSM cards and evelopes
- a6 size
- Hot foiled, with a black and white theme
- Split into four categories: Multi use, celebration, thank you and birthday
- All cards, box and packaging are made in the UK by small independent suppliers
- Fully recyclable, using FSC paper and packaging.